Are you sure that you will go to heaven when you die?
- This attractive tract asks seven questions from 1John to help you find out.
- The tract is easily produced at home from MS Word files — provided free.
- You are encouraged to produce and distribute the tract so that many will know the biblical exam for genuine saving faith.
- Actual size of tract is 3×4.25 inches — See bottom of page for details.
Click here to obtain the four files and a directions file
Directions For Making The Tract (under construction – files not available yet)
- Print on standard 8.5 x 11 white paper using MS Word97 or later.
- Use files Joyfull1.doc and Joyfull2.doc to print both sides of page.
This creates 12 inner pages of the tract.
- Use files Joyfulla.doc and Joyfullb.doc to print both sides of page.
This creates 3 copies of the cover page of the tract.
- Slice or cut along the lines and separate into the 4 stacks of pages
with pages 9,11,13, and the picture page up.
- Assemble a tract in the 9,11,13,and picture order — fold to find the center and put a single staple in the crease (If you don’t have a long neck stapler, gently fold under the inserted half to position the stapler). Refold the tract to finish.
- Download — joyfull.zip to obtain the four files and a directions file.
Use 7zip or winzip to uncompress the files.
Suggestions: Use paper slicer and long neck stapler to make it easier. You could also setup a paper stop on the stapler to eliminate the first fold (which finds the center) — just set a stop at 4 1/4″. Use quality staples such as Swingline S.F. 4 Premium — they are more reliable and do a nice job. If you use a paper slicer, you can slice 5 pages at a time by stapling the pages together at the unused part of the page.
Questions: Contact me if you have any questions about this tract or suggestions on how to improve it — God bless — Ed McCord 937-426-2103 email@example.com